As the 2015/2016 Mississauga Symphony Orchestra season begins to wind down, we're pleased to announce a chance to see the MSO preform the music of Star Wars in a unique multimedia experience! We're giving away two tickets to the show which will take place on Saturday, April 30 at 8PM. The concert takes place at Hammerson Hall, in the Living Arts Centre, Mississauga, Ontario. Simply sign up for our newsletter below to be entered into the contest, good luck! Contest ends March 31, 2016.
Join the MSO as we enter the world of Jedi Knights, Sith Lords and the droids everyone is looking for. This thrilling multimedia presentation will celebrate the music of Star Wars, and pay tribute to the intergalactic appeal of composer John Williams.
You can also see the work Chargefield has done for the Mississauga Symphony Orchestra on the MSO project page!
- Agreement: These rules govern the MSO Star Wars Concert Contest (the “Contest”). No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. Subscription to the Chargefield e-mail newsletter is required to enter the Contest. The act of entering the Contest constitutes acceptance of these Contest rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which decisions shall be final and binding upon all entrants.
- Contest Sponsor: The Contest sponsor is Chargefield Inc. (the “Sponsor”).
- Eligibility: The Contest is open to residents of Ontario who have attained the age of eighteen (18) as at the start of the Contest Period. Notwithstanding the above, the Contest is not open to employees, immediate family members (i.e. spouses or biological, step or adoptive parents, children or siblings) or anyone domiciled with any employee of the Sponsor or prize supplier or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies or fulfillment houses. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk drop offs, photocopies, scanned copies, facsimiles or other mechanically or electronically reproduced entries will not be accepted and will be disqualified. Limit of one (1) entry per person per day during the Contest Period.
- Contest Period: The Contest begins at 9:00 AM ET on February 19, 2016 and ends at 9:00 am ET on March 31, 2016 (such period, the “Contest Period”).
- Winner Selection: The potential winner will be chosen by random draw from among all eligible entries received, at 10:00 am ET on March 31, 2016. The potential winner will be contacted by email by a representative of the Sponsor, and must reply within 24 hours to maintain eligibility. If any potential winners cannot be contacted within this time period or fail to respond to any attempted contact or incorrectly answer the skill-testing question, such potential winner will be disqualified, his/her entry will be declared null and void and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to select at random another eligible entry, in which event these provisions shall apply to such other eligible entry.
- Prizing: There is one (1) prize available to be won, consisting of two (2) tickets to see the MSO Star Wars Concert at the Living Arts Centre on Saturday, April 30, 2016 at 8PM. The prize will not be replaced or replenished if lost, stolen, used incorrectly or without authorization. If a potential winner does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, another eligible entry will be selected and contacted and the first selected entrant will have no further claim to the prize.The prize may not be exchanged for cash. Other terms and conditions may apply. The Sponsor will not mail or courier the prize and is not responsible for lost, stolen or unclaimed prizes. If a potential winner is unable or unwilling to accept or otherwise redeem any prize on the terms it is awarded, the prize shall be forfeited and no cash or substitutes will be provided in whole or in part. The prize cannot be transferred or substituted and the event will not be rescheduled if a winner cannot attend.
- Prize Claim: The winner must come to the MSO Will Call office on the night of the concert to claim their prize. The Sponsor will not mail or courier the prize and is not responsible for lost, stolen or unclaimed prizes. If a potential winner is unable or unwilling to accept or otherwise redeem any prize on the terms it is awarded, the prize shall be forfeited and no cash or substitutes will be provided in whole or in part.
- Indemnity: By participating in this Contest, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor and any prize supplier and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and/or related companies and licensees and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising, media buyers and promotional agencies (the “Released Parties”) from any and all damages, injuries, claims, suits, actions, causes of action, costs, expenses, liabilities or losses of any kind (including but not limited to lawyers’ fees) arising out of or relating to your participation in the Contest; your receipt or use of any prize; your violation of any term of these Contest rules or your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right.